april 2015 | SPRING BREAK | tunnel falls

Posted on 4/06/2015

OH, HEY SPRING BREAK 2015!
There was no school Friday (a snow day we didn't use!) so my break started on FRIDAY. Naturally, since the forecast wasn't totally miserable, I met up with some friends to hike. I figured I would hike to tunnel falls, then see how much further I wanted to go with another friend, while our other friends went back for lunch / beer. 
 ^punchbowl! 

 After punchbowl and high bridge, we tromped on toward tunnel falls. 
Even thought I have hiked this before a few times, there were a lot of spots off the trial I had never checked out before and it was nice exploring a little bit.



 Then, 6 miles later, we made it to tunnel falls! I was starving and we ate lunch on a rock with this view:
 How perfect, right? 

Oh, I love spring break SO MUCH. 

Post a Comment