june 2014 | fall creek falls

Posted on 6/19/2014

The last week of school, after some happy hour time with friends, I decided I wanted to go on a hike. The great thing about Stevenson-Carson is that no matter where you are, you're never far from a totally amazing hike.

Or even bridges with cool views.

I decided to hike Fall Creek Falls, which I'd never done before, but heard amazing things about. The drive there was a little out of the way, but I didn't get lost, and it was beautiful the whole way.

I didn't actually even get on the trail till almost 7:30! Since it's light till like 9:30 now though, I figured I'd be okay (spoiler: it was fine).
 I loved this bridge. 

 which was actually over a little water fall!!

 and this bridge...
 and then I got the the real waterfall...
..... which was insane. My new favorite. My new favorite hike! My new favorite waterfall! I actually (out loud, even though I was totally alone) said "oh my god" I was so in shock over how cool and beautiful it was.
 ^ doesn't even do it justice




I ended up getting back to my friends house (where I was staying for a few days) around 9:30... a night well-spent.  

Post a Comment