April 2014 | Post-spring break vacation, part 1

Posted on 4/15/2014

Elaine and I decided to plan a post-spring break vacation, to make going back a little easier. It was a great idea. Gave me something to look forward to, and was a great time! We found a groupon for one of my favorite hotels, and left Friday after work-
 ^ I borrowed this hat, but I think I rock it! :)


Friday night we met up with another friend for pizza and then headed to the hotel, where we both fell asleep at 9.

Saturday we woke up early and hiked up to an old Cherry field outside Lyle (on the Washington side).


 The views were great the whole way up!



 ^ the cherry orchards ...I guess? I have no idea what a cherry tree looks like
We wandered around at the top a bit. But it was kind of boring, it all pretty much looks like this.

Post a Comment